LAPD 1994

A project in New York, NY by Joseph Rodriguez

Funding Successful

Wanted: A Kinder, Gentler Cop
Backers: 233
Average Pledge Per Backer: $61

Funded: $14,162 of $10,000
Dates: Jul 14th -> Aug 15th (33 days)
Project By: Joseph Rodriguez
Aw shucks, no tags yet. +Suggest

Suggest Tags

Begin typing to search or pick from a list. You can add multiple tags at the same time!
Saving your suggestions...
Suggestion Saved Successfully
Thank you for your help! The Kicktraq gnomes will get to work on your suggestions very soon.

Please keep in mind not all suggestions may be used, and repeated re-submissions may result in being rejected automatically (and we don't want that to happen).

If you have any questions, have a good idea for a tag, or a more in-depth suggestion - please feel free to let us know!

Hrm... something went wrong.
Hey, bad things happen to the best of us. Don't worry, the gnomes have been dispatched. Maybe try again in a little while.



current pledge level
Last Updated: August 15 @ 18:06 -0400 GMT


of goal
funding period ended


trending toward
Trends are not projections.


of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

Now you can share!

Help your backers reach your daily goals and help others see how you're doing. It's easy, with Kicktraq Mini.

Here are a few quick snippits of code you can use to embed your personalized widget on your website, in your blog, and even on your favorite forum.

HTML for websites & blogs

BBCode for forums
Copy BBCode

Reddit code for... well, Reddit
Copy Reddit Code

Special Note: Kickstarter recently disabled remote embedding for images on project pages, so embedding code doesn't work on project pages (yet) - just everywhere else.

You can read more about it here.
Latest News


July 28th - via:
THANKS A LOT FOR THE FANTASTIC SUPPORT ! LAPD 1994 is now funded thanks to your support on Kickstarter. We will update you as things progress. Humbly Joseph Rodriguez and Steen Sundland @theartistedition.  (Read More)

What a great morning!

July 23rd - via:
Wow! We just passed another mile stone of ONE HUNDRED backers while I was sleeping! Thank you everyone for your fantastic support and interest in the project. Please do continue to spread the word as we are at 69% and need the remaining 31% to... (Read More)

What a fantastic first week!

July 22nd - via:
We would like to say THANK YOU for those who helped donate to our LAPD 1994 book kickstarter! As of this morning we have met our 1/2 way mark $5000 and we are extremely grateful for all the support. For those who have not yet supported PLEASE help... (Read More)

If you have additional news that doesn't appear here, shoot us a link!