Camp Liverwurst Children's Series

A project in Victoria, Canada by Jim Badke

Funding Successful

Provide summer camp leaders with a series of read-aloud middle-school novels to spark discussions about Jesus.
Backers: 30
Average Pledge Per Backer: $83 CAD

Funded: $2,501 CAD of $2,500 CAD
Dates: Jan 10th -> Feb 9th (30 days)
Project By: Jim Badke
Aw shucks, no tags yet. +Suggest

Suggest Tags

Begin typing to search or pick from a list. You can add multiple tags at the same time!
Saving your suggestions...
Suggestion Saved Successfully
Thank you for your help! The Kicktraq gnomes will get to work on your suggestions very soon.

Please keep in mind not all suggestions may be used, and repeated re-submissions may result in being rejected automatically (and we don't want that to happen).

If you have any questions, have a good idea for a tag, or a more in-depth suggestion - please feel free to let us know!

Hrm... something went wrong.
Hey, bad things happen to the best of us. Don't worry, the gnomes have been dispatched. Maybe try again in a little while.


$2,501 CAD

current pledge level
Last Updated: February 9 @ 18:19 -0500 GMT


of goal
funding period ended

$0 CAD

trending toward
Trends are not projections.


of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

Now you can share!

Help your backers reach your daily goals and help others see how you're doing. It's easy, with Kicktraq Mini.

Here are a few quick snippits of code you can use to embed your personalized widget on your website, in your blog, and even on your favorite forum.

HTML for websites & blogs

BBCode for forums
Copy BBCode

Reddit code for... well, Reddit
Copy Reddit Code

Special Note: Kickstarter recently disabled remote embedding for images on project pages, so embedding code doesn't work on project pages (yet) - just everywhere else.

You can read more about it here.
Latest News

We Did It! $2500 Goal Reached!

February 7th - via:
The Camp Liverwurst Children's Series Kickstarter has just passed its goal of $2500 to fund the production and promotion of this resource for camp leaders and parents of middle-schoolers! Thank you for your encouraging interest and support! I will be... (Read More)

Camp Liverwurst Series Backers Are Exceptionally Awesome!

February 6th - via:
Wow! The Kickstarter campaign is 96% funded with a few days to go (NOT including some cash that was sent in directly). So, it looks like this project will be funded! I checked to see how you match up with other Kickstarter backers. Here is what I... (Read More)

Camp Liverwurst & the Stray Compass is Live!

February 2nd - via:
The second book in the series, Camp Liverwurst & the Stray Compass, is now live on Amazon! Thanks to your amazing support, the campaign is 75% funded, which means (if the other 25% comes in) the project won't start with a deficit! And word is... (Read More)

Just over $1000 to go, and two weeks left to fund this project!

January 25th - via:
Thanks again for a great start to funding the Camp Liverwurst Series! Your investment will help ensure that these novels get into as many camp leader, teacher and parent hands as possible. I'm reading and re-reading the text now and making tinier and... (Read More)

Thanks for a great start to funding the next Camp Liverwurst novel!

January 14th - via:
Thanks to everyone who has pledged support so far! The project has reached almost $1000, included an amount that was given directly instead of through Kickstarter. Please pass the link on to others who might be interested in investing in campers!... (Read More)

If you have additional news that doesn't appear here, shoot us a link!