PledgeManager for Dice Unfolded 2.0 - enamel pins!

Clown Milk: Clown Comic Adult Anthology

A project in San Diego, CA by CreamyPasta The Clown
000days 
:
00hours 
:
00minutes 

Funding Unsuccessful

A mature (honk! honk!) comic for the clown connoisseur.
Backers: 91
Average Pledge Per Backer: $30

Funded: $2,762 of $16,000
Dates: Sep 19th -> Oct 19th (30 days)
Project By: CreamyPasta The Clown
Tags:
Aw shucks, no tags yet. +Suggest

Suggest Tags

Begin typing to search or pick from a list. You can add multiple tags at the same time!
SubmitCancel
Saving your suggestions...
Suggestion Saved Successfully
Thank you for your help! The Kicktraq gnomes will get to work on your suggestions very soon.

Please keep in mind not all suggestions may be used, and repeated re-submissions may result in being rejected automatically (and we don't want that to happen).

If you have any questions, have a good idea for a tag, or a more in-depth suggestion - please feel free to let us know!

Ok
Hrm... something went wrong.
Hey, bad things happen to the best of us. Don't worry, the gnomes have been dispatched. Maybe try again in a little while.

Ok

$2,762

current pledge level
Last Updated: October 19 @ 03:06 -0400 GMT

17%

of goal
funding period ended

$0

trending toward
Trends are not projections. Read More >>

0%

of goal

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

(loading your very own snazzy kicktraq chart)

Now you can share!

Help your backers reach your daily goals and help others see how you're doing. It's easy, with Kicktraq Mini.

Here are a few quick snippits of code you can use to embed your personalized widget on your website, in your blog, and even on your favorite forum.

HTML for websites & blogs
Copy HTML

BBCode for forums
Copy BBCode

Reddit code for... well, Reddit
Copy Reddit Code

Special Note: Kickstarter recently disabled remote embedding for images on project pages, so embedding code doesn't work on project pages (yet) - just everywhere else.

You can read more about it here.
Latest News

DON'T CANCEL JUST YET! + PLAN B

October 17th - via: kickstarter.com
So realistically speaking, this Kickstarter might not reach it's funding goal. But don't cancel those pledges just yet, because we do have a plan B! On the day after the last day, we will have a google form ready for anyone to pre-order a physical... (Read More)

NEED CLOWN SUPPORT! We have 15 days left

October 3rd - via: kickstarter.com
So I'm going to be real with you, we have 15 days left and this campaign is only at 10% funded. This doesn't look good, we're going to need as much support as possible here. I'm not asking for more money from the pledgers, but I am asking for you to... (Read More)

NAME RANKING UPDATE!

October 1st - via: kickstarter.com
Now here's the current name size ranking, those closets to the top are going to have the biggest names in the thank you page, if you don't want your name to be over shadowed, then up your pledge to leave the rest in the dust! Chayla ($110)... (Read More)

8 COMMISSIONS LEFT!

September 27th - via: kickstarter.com
One backer for the $100 tier has claimed their artist for their personal digital commission! Super Spoe has been claimed, meaning only two more people can claim him too.  So for all the other backers who haven't replied back to me about who they... (Read More)

WE MADE IT TO $1,000! + Name size ranking so far!

September 24th - via: kickstarter.com
Thank you everyone who made this possible, we are 7% at our goal and I can't wait till we reach the other 93%! Reminder to all the people who pledge to the $10 tier, that you maybe want to bump it up to $15 so you can get in all the digital copies of... (Read More)

For those at $10 tier

September 20th - via: kickstarter.com
Thank you again for donating, it means a lot, but I'm here to convince you that you gotta move up to the $15 tier because just for five extra dollars you get TWO DIGITAL COPIES of my previous NSFW ghost comics Graveyard Smash Vol 1 + 2. I promise you... (Read More)

ONE COMMISSION HAS BEEN CLAIMED!

September 19th - via: kickstarter.com
Thank you everyone day 1 is going smoothly, I just jumped in here to tell you that one of 9 digital commission tiers have been taken! If you're interested in getting a commission out of this Kickstarter you better hurry up and claim it! Honk! Honk!  (Read More)

If you have additional news that doesn't appear here, shoot us a link!